- Gentle floral flavour
- Relaxes and uplifts the mood
- Stimulates the body's own Collagen production
- Contains essential vitamins, proteins and amino acids
- Contains 8 times more minerals than green tea
- No flavour enhancers or other additives
- No bittering agents, can be drunk warm or cold
- Without caffeine
- 100% vegan
- Certified by IFOAM, BioAgricert, ProCert
The BUTTERFLY PEA (Clitoria Ternatea) organic tea is indeed the "BAUTÉ TEA" par excellence, as it has been medically proven to stimulate the production of collagen in our body and helps to prevent the aging process. It helps to relax in case of nervousness and improves the mood. Its aroma is sweet and floral.
Also known as Blue Chai, Anchan this colourful beauty promises a unique and colourful experience. Once brewed, this deep blue-green organic tea turns into a bright blue or purple with just a few drops of lemon.
Butterfly Pea is used both in cooking for colouring dishes and as a drink.
Blue Chai also contains many useful components such as vitamins and micro substances, as well as phosphorus, iron, manganese, vitamins B1, B6, B12, C, K, D, E. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming and mood-enhancing properties, is 100% caffeine-free and does not become bitter. The tea can therefore be enjoyed hot or cold.
This special herbal tea is complemented by certified organic white mulberry leaves, which are neutral in taste and not only provide up to 8 times more minerals and vitamins than conventional green tea, but also contains up to 25% of natural protein with 17 amino acids.
Due to their properties, white mulberry leaves have been declared a staple food by the UN Food & Agriculture Organisation since 1990.
TICHAA "by HARNN" herbal teas are made according to an ancient tradition, naturally and without any additives. The leaves are delicately picked and processed by hand to preserve their taste and active ingredients. They are inspected and certified throughout the production process by the International Federation for Organic Agriculture (IFOAM), the Swiss company ProCert and Bioagricert (EU).
Enjoy the colourful spectacle of the Butterfly Pea:
- Use per cup, 3dl water and 1 - 2 teaspoons of TICHAA Herbal Tea Blend
- First heat the water to 70 degrees (to boiling point)
- Prepare the herbal tea blend in a filter
- Then pour water over the tea filter containing your herbal tea blend
- Cover the glass or vessel you are using
- Let it infuse for 3 - 5 minutes, covered, so that all the important ingredients and the taste can unfold
- ready to enjoy
TIP: Add some lemon to the Butterfly Pea tea. First drop by drop and experience a spectacle of colours. The more lemon you add, the more the Butterfly Pea changes its colour - from deep green, to blue, to pink, to purple.
TICHAA herbal teas "by HARNN" contain neither teein nor bitter substances and can therefore be enjoyed warm or cold, from morning to evening.
For a refreshing ice tea, add some honey or natural stevia leaves to the warm water, or even some coconut milk.